Full or Part-time Spring & Summer Field Service Technician
South Snohomish County and Great Eastside
Job ID: 200001
Do you enjoy the outdoors and want to control those decisions that affect your workday while bringing a smile to the face of a customer? The Mole Patrol is bringing a high-demand yard maintenance service to your area and needs individuals that can make and implement decisions without a bunch of hand-holding. As a full or part-time Mole Patrol Field Service Technician, you should feel comfortable working outside and enjoy a fast-paced, flexible role. Join us and you’ll play a key role. Help us turn a ‘Request for Service’ click into satisfaction for our customers.
We think you’ll enjoy this job if . . .
- Office 9 to 5 is not you; and you like being outside and using your hands.
- You're a doer, not a follower; you can see what needs to get done and do it.
- You're cool with casual and a little dirt. A relaxed dress code means it’s casual Friday every day, and a little dirt on the hands is nothing that a little soap and water can’t fix.
- You're flexible; you don’t mind a curve ball every once in a while, and you can adapt to the demands and challenges of each new property.
- You're looking for a summer full or part-time job that is flexible around your schedule.
Let’s sweeten the deal . . .
- A weekly pay schedule.
- Pay current IRS rate for mileage reimbursement.
- Performance incentives (weekly and at milestones).
- We provide all the necessary tools at no cost to you.
- We pay you while you’re being trained.
- We work with you to accommodate any summertime educational demands.
Pay Rate: Base rate + mileage reimbursement + performance incentives totaling $25.00/hr or more
But wait, there’s more you should know!
- Dress for the outdoors. Despite being in the PNW in the summer, weather conditions run the gamut – raining and wet, to sunny and hot; so dress appropriately. Sunscreen and mosquito repellent are optional but recommended.
- This job is hands-on and requires digging in the dirt.
- You’ll need your own vehicle.
Sound like a fit? Can you check these boxes?
- You have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- Your vehicle is reliable and capable of traveling 50-70 miles per day, and includes a place to store equipment and tools.
- You have proof of auto insurance.
- Reading and taking directions.
- Can operate an iPad and follow verbal navigational instructions.
- Field technicians must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach.
If you’ve read this far, we think you’re ready. Agree? Apply now by going to our ‘Contact’ page, complete the form and check the box for "Job Posting", make sure you include email, and click ‘Submit’. We will reach out to you to confirm your interests.