Full-Time Summer Field Service Technician
South Snohomish County and Great Eastside
Job ID: 190001
Enjoy the outdoors and want to control those decisions that affect your workday while bringing a smile to the face of a customer? The Mole Patrol is bringing a high demand yard maintenance service to your area and needs individuals that can make and implement decisions without a bunch of hand-holding. As a Full-time Mole Patrol Summer Field Service Technician, you should feel comfortable working outside and enjoy a fast-paced, flexible role. Join us and you’ll play a key role in bringing a smile to the face of a customer along with a sense of relief. Help us turn a ‘Request for Service’ click into a delight for our customers.
We think you’ll be in this job if you’re . . .
- Office 9 to 5 is not you. Like being outside and using your hands.
- A doer, not a follower. You can see what needs to get done and do it.
- Customer-obsessed. It makes your day to make someone else happy.
- Cool with casual and a little dirt. A relaxed dress code means it’s Casual Friday, every day and, a little dirt on the hands is nothing that a little soap and water can’t fix.
- Flexible like Gumby. You don’t mind a curve ball every once in a while and you can be flexible in meeting the demands and challenges of each new property.
- A gamer. Oops, that didn’t work, let’s try this.
Let’s sweeten the deal . . .
- A weekly pay schedule.
- 58 cents per mile of mileage reimbursement.
- Performance incentives.
- We’ll provide all the necessary tools at no cost to you.
- We’ll pay you while you’re being trained.
- We’ll work with you to accommodate any summertime educational demands.
Pay Rate: Base rate + performance incentives totaling $19.00/hr or more
But wait, there’s more you should know!
- Dress for the outdoors. Despite being in Seattle in the summer, weather conditions run the gamut – raining and wet to sunny and hot so dress appropriately. Sun-screen and mosquito repellent are optional but recommended.
- Need easy access to washer and dryer. This job is hands-on and requires digging in the dirt.
- You’ll need your own car or truck. We’re a small business, so no company cars here!
Sound like a fit? Can you check these boxes?
- You’ve thrown your cap in the air. You have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- Your automobile or truck is reliable and capable of traveling 50-70 miles per day and includes a medium-sized trunk to store equipment and tools.
- You have proof of auto insurance.
- Reading and taking directions in English is second nature to you.
- It’s no sweat to operate an IPAD and follow verbal navigational instructions.
- Let’s get physical. Field technicians must be able to stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend and reach.
- And finally, operating and handling mechanical devices is not a stretch for you.
If you’ve read this far, we think you’re ready. Agree? Apply now by going to our ‘Contact’ page, complete the form and click ‘Submit’.